Sunday, June 25, 2006

Meeting a Girl

Eric and I were walking the other day to Garf or whatever you called it (its a French version of Walmart that is in Korea). We were talking when these girls came up to us. This one girl just started talking to us in English. We were pretty surprised since she was Korean and most Koreans don't walk up to foreigners like this.

So we were vibing with these girls. We got their names and all. They find out where we lived and we found out one of the girls goes to KAIST. It was like everything is on the up and up. These girls must be feeling us, you know.

Then the girl flipped out a book. I was thinking, why is she handing me a book. And then you know the next words that came out here mouth.....

We are Jehovah Witnesses.

That's life in Korea. Always be prepare for shock.

2 Comments:

Blogger swimmerpie3331 said...

Oh, that is too funny! James has got mad game with the Witnesses!

7:45 AM  
Blogger swimmerpie3331 said...

Hope you don't mind, I linked you from my page, which should, oh, increase your readership by one. Namely, me.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home