Wednesday, June 28, 2006

All about the umbrella

So I find out that monsoon season started the other day. That means for the rest of my stay its going to be RAIN, RAIN, and RAIN. It hasn't been so bad so far. Just a little bit of drizzle.

The other day I was going to walk outside when I was stopped and advise to have a umbrella. I was like I don't need an umbrella. However, I was told that the rain is ACID rain so having an umbrella is a must. I was told it would burn my hair. Whether this is true or not I don't know but here everybody is rocking the umbrella and have the umbrella opened even when it is only drizzling.

I first started carrying a umbrella when I was going to play basketball at the courts. I went to open my umbrella and it totally broke down. Such a piece of crap. Now I was unprotected from the RAIN. What should a guy do?

Well, today my host gave me an umbrella to borrow. Nothing cool but hey, you have to work with what you got you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger swimmerpie3331 said...

Great tip about the acid rain - I bought myself an umbrella the other day, too, so I'm safe. I sure as hell don't need to be burning off my pretty, pretty hair.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home