Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yes, Fish and Rice...wait..wait

Today was another interesting lunch experience. I decided to roll with Lou and his labmates. As we walked to the place to eat, I was told that we were going to eat beef and bop (rice). After entering the place, I found that we were not eating beef and rice but fish and rice.

Hey, I wasn't going to complain because at that time I was starving. And second, meat and rice combinations in South Korea is always delicious. No matter what flavoring they use, the meat and rice is usually on point. Anyway, we walked into the store and because all the floor space was taking up, we had to sit at the corner (Yes, I escaped the numb leg experience during lunch for once).

They brought out the bowls and I thought to myself ("What is this?"). It was raw fish.


At first, I was like I am not going to eat this. Instead, I follow everyone by putting this red sauce on the food. The sauce was like ketchup + hot sauce. Then I zoned out and told myself just eat and don't think.

I started chowing down and then it happen: The FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. Ooh, it was good.

Most importantly, it left me full for awhile. I tell you, some raw fish, rice, and red sauce is good. I do it again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home