Monday, July 03, 2006

It almost happen again...

Yep, I almost fell for it again. I was sitting at my desk working with my headphones on when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Okay, maybe it was not a tap and let me stop romancizing the story. Anyway, this cute Korean girl introduce herself to me. I was thinking, "Oh no, not the JeHovah Witness again." After a while I finally understood her. She was simply asking if I wanted to take this class.

Of course, when any cute girl asks you something, you feel obliged to do so. You are hynoptized. This time I snapped out of the hynoptism just in time. She wanted me to commit my time, a week, to a class I did not feel like taking. Instead, I told her I would get back to her and when she left I looked at what the class was offering.

I almost made a horrendous mistake. I tell you beauty can blind a guy. Of course I reminded myself of several things to knock me out of my stupor:

1. All the girls on campus are in a committed relationship; its a fact.
2. Girls that come up to you in a nice way usually have a motive; they need you to do something for them
3. Learn from experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger swimmerpie3331 said...

If I were you, I'd stick to the girls at the hip-hop clubs. Just remember, "Cheonwabeonho juseyo!" And channel Julie when you're saying that...

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man. Your story is so true to college life. I wish it would be worth it to invest interest in a girl who approaches you for anything, but like you said.. there always is some motive behind their actions.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home